To response to call of responsibility Paragon feels for civic duty for the welfare of the society and the environment for maintaining of balance between economic growth and ecosystems. Paragon developed a CSR framework for needy meritorious students through HOPES, oral & dental health support for rural school children partnering with JICA & a Japanese Dental institute, providing school feeding for village schools, contributing to Special Olympics movement for physical & intellectual challenged children & adults, constructing schools and religious centers etc..
SOME OF OUR ACTIVITIES....
- Boiled Egg, Banana and Snacks is distributing among the students and teachers of 17 Primary Schools and 2 Hafizia Madrasha. Distribution frequency is twice in a week on a regular basis.
- Arrange Dental Camp for dental treatment and distributing tooth brush and tooth paste. In every 4 month we arrange this Dental Camp.
- A permanent dental clinic has been established to ensuring the dental treatment of students and peoples and living nearby.
- Ensuring the pure drinking water and Sanitation system.
- We are arranging the monthly salary of few Teacher of these area’s school, so that availability of Teacher in the schools and the teacher-student ration keep balanced.
- Chicken Meat is being distributing in different orphanage.
- Ensuring electricity by own generator.
- Different maintenance works is going on in a regular basis of different orphanages, schools, roads and prayers’ locations.